- Performing all the mechanical checks before starting the
- activity shift.
- Driving the seriously ill and injured patients to the hospital.
- Providing first aid care and administering oxygen if needed.
- Working in collaboration with the Paramedics and emergency
- services team.
- Checking the medical inventory and restocking them as and
- when required.
- Changing the stretcher’s linen after every use.
- Cleaning and sanitizing the ambulance.
- Disposing of the contaminated medical waste.
- Maintaining daily entries in the driving log Book.
- Reporting accidents to other enforcements such aq police,
- firefighters, etc.
- Ensuring the safety of the medical vehicle and reporting the
- faults at the earliest.
- Work at office
- Graduation preferable/Education qualification can be relaxed on highly experienced candidates
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Read Before Apply
BRAC believes that everyone we work with including our staff, programme participants, partners and the community have the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We uphold human dignity and inclusion for all, regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability, ethnic origin or socio-economic condition. As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage applications from gender-diverse individuals and people with disabilities. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 14 Jul 2022