Save the Children
- Save the Children invites applications for the above-mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for potential female candidates.
- Contract Length: Upto December 31, 2022
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Statistics or any other relevant discipline of Social Science.
- At least 2 year(s)
- 02 years of information systems management experience, preferably in humanitarian response and/or emergency contexts
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team, under pressure and in a sensitive environment including under stress
- Knowledge of information management, database management, data operations, data analysis, and report generation
- Excellent analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Advanced IT skills with strong command on MS Office, particularly in Excel, SPSS/STATA and PowerBi
- Enthusiasm, motivation, self-confidence, and a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Fluency in written and spoken Bangla, and ability to converse in the Chittagonian dialect
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.